“Your client does not support opening this list with Windows Explorer" when you try to "Open with Explorer" on a SharePoint document library
- Treid to open in Windows XP. Works fine.
- Treid to open in Windows Server 2003, gives error messsage.
- Treid to open in Windows Server 2008, gives above error message.
- Removed the ‘s’ from the http protocol.
- Supplied the correct user name and password.
- Started the ‘webclient’ service and installed desktop support expirence as a features in Windows server 2008. Still does’t work.
- Add https://*.sharepoint.com to Local intranet site
- To configure Web browser, open “Internet Options” menu, navigate to the “Security Tab”, and add https://*.sharepoint.com to Local intranet site.
Steps Featuring artcile:
- Windows Server 2008
- SharePoint Server 2010.