The form cannot be submitted because it contains validation error. Errors are marked with either a red asterisk (required filed) or a red, dashed border (invalid values)
- This is the most common error I noticed after getting customize with InfoPath feature enabled in SharePoint list
- User has customized SharePoint list more precisely newform.aspx using InfoPath
- And then suddenly started getting above error
- Open the list in InfoPath via list tab > customize form
- It will open up newform.aspx in InfoPath
- Once it is open check mandatory fields available in that form.
- Make sure all mandatory fields are available and deployed in newform.aspx
- If you don’t want them to be displayed in newform.aspx just remove mandatory option
- Republish the form and check behavior.
Feel free to reach me in case of any issues on above steps, thanks